Red Hat Innovation Award
In 2017, our work creating and implementing both open source technologies and open source cultural transformation at IAG was honored by Red Hat with their APAC innovation award and 1 of 5 Global Innovation finalist. Read more about it here:
Customer Use Case 1
Our client was spending tens of millions a year on legacy enterprise licenses and maintenance on an entire row of servers in a data center. Not only was the legacy spend high, the hardware and software running on the systems were not performant for a modern enterprise that needed to enable a secure large scale data operation for normalization, aggregation and privacy. There was a need for new analytic approaches and a modern data-as-a-service model.
Our team crafted a holistic approach that included:
- Legacy to Open Source Transformation leading our clients teams to both understand and embrace the value of Open Source implementation and contribution
- DataNexus Open Source Core implementation
- DataNexus Custom Integrations and data filters for a wide range of disparate data sources
- DataNexus Master Coordinators implementation enabling highly secured and auditable, fully compliant data control models in a highly regulated environment
- We take great pride that the DataNexus highly secure platform was audited against the most strict of standards by multiple bodies with no defects found
The initial client engagement was for only four months, at which time we had already been able to measurably save the client approximately $10m USD. With a proven and measurable ROI, we extended our engagement to get more data sources moved over to our platform, and seamlessly decommissioned legacy assets.
At the close of our engagement, we had saved our client nearly $30m in just 20 months.
Customer Use Case 2
Read about how we used our core platform to create a scalable health care analytics system to go from 2 M to over 40 Million patients and 100 Million+ claims across treatments and prescriptions